With more than 50 years of combined trial experience our attorneys provide clients with the help they need to resolve their challenging legal issues.
For clients who have suffered serious injuries in accidents or due to the negligence of others, our firm will pursue compensation they deserve.
TRUCK & COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
CREDITORS’ RIGHTS & COLLECTION LAW
Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Car and Truck Accident Attorney
Cada Law was founded in 1974 and is one of the most respected and most successful law firms in the Lincoln area. Our lawyers have more than 50 years of combined trial experience and provide clients with the help they need to resolve their challenging legal issues.
Learn more about the areas where we practice by following the links below:
- Personal injury and wrongful death: For clients who have suffered serious injuries in accidents or due to the negligence of others, our firm will pursue compensation they deserve to pay for medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering and continuing medical care when necessary.
- Car and truck accidents: Our lawyers represent people who have suffered injuries in car, truck and other motor vehicle accidents. We advise clients on how to deal with insurance companies and what to do in the event of an accident with an uninsured or underinsured motorist.
- Construction accidents: Construction sites are dangerous places and injuries happen all too frequently. At our firm, we will help injured workers get the workers’ compensation benefits that they need while pursuing any available claims against the manufacturers of faulty or defective construction equipment.
- Medical malpractice: When doctors, nurses and other medical professionals make errors that cause serious injuries or aggravated existing injuries, it is important to hold them accountable. These cases are difficult and it takes an experienced medical malpractice attorney to protect your rights.
- Creditors’ rights – collection law: Our attorneys work with businesses and collection agencies in Lincoln and the state of Nebraska to recover unpaid debts from vendors, consumers and other businesses. We will work to get judgments against debtors and to get debts paid as quickly as possible.
- Estate planning: Our firm helps individuals and their families plan for the future through the creation of wills, trusts and other estate planning tools. We also assist in the administration and probate of Nebraska estates so that the wishes of your loved ones are protected at all times.
- Business law: Our firm provides counsel and representation for businesses in Nebraska, including advice about formation and employment issues, as well as litigation for contract and business disputes. We have successfully resolved cases involving a wide range of corporate law issues.
We also handle workers’ compensation and Social Security disability cases.
Contact Us Today
If you would like to discuss your legal matter with an experienced attorney, contact us today. From our downtown Lincoln office, we will meet with you to discuss your issues at a free initial consultation and provide the honest advice you need to make responsible choices. Call us at 402-477-2233 or toll free at 888-546-2232 to get the help you need.